Equipment failure occurs for a number of reasons. Missed lubrication due to poor maintenance is one of the primary ones. Automatic Lubricant Systems (also known as automatic lubricators or lubricant dispensers) operate on the principle that automatic and consistent lubrication over long intervals is superior to occasional, manual lubrication. Automatic lubrication offers multiple benefits: It keeps constant pressure and positive, fresh lubrication on bearing points, keeping moisture and other contaminants out of the bearings. At the same time, automatic lubrication delivers only the precise amount (neither too little nor too much) of the specific lubricant needed to keep equipment running.
Automatic lubricators are used extensively on equipment in the Agriculture, Energy, Food and Beverage, Mining/Minerals, Manufacturing, and Waste Water Treatment industries to maximize equipment uptime.
- Transparent Bowls or LED indicators make it easy to check lubricant level and operating status
- Rugged, weatherproof, dust-proof, and dependable
- Standalone single-point or multi-point distribution units available
- Can be installed in almost any position
- Options to control dispensers remotely
- UL certified to meet OSHA requirements for Class I Division 2, Class II Division 2, and Class III Hazardous Location categories.
- Eliminate over- or under-lubrication caused by manual lubrication guns, which often results in bearing failure.
- Lower overall lubrication costs by reducing labor costs and lubricant waste.
- Improve workplace safety by eliminating hit-or-miss, manual lubrication methods in dangerous locations.
- Protect machinery to reduce maintenance/shutdown time.
Need technical assistance?
Talk with an AIRMATIC Expert now.